Detoxify & revitalize your mind, body & soul amongst the un-touched beauty of
Playa Maderas, Nicaragua.
Nov 10th to 17th 2018 & Nov 17th to 24th 2018
About The Retreat
Trip is a 7 night experience taking place at a secluded jungle eco-lodge over looking the surf at Playa Maderas.
Experience: Deep healing Yoga in paradise. Enjoy nourishing and delicious local and ethical meals. Connect to your mind, body and soul while practicing yoga an ear shot away from the calm and powerful sound of crashing waves. Take comfort staying at a secluded jungle eco-lodge overlooking the surf at Buena Vista Surf Club in Playa Maderas.
Cost: Early bird rates starting at $1450 US. Early bird pricing ends October 1st, 2018. Full payment is due in order to secure early bird pricing. All payments and deposits are non-refundable. Register early, space is limited.
Teachers: Gabriel Shamash, Stephanie Diane and guest teachers.
- 7 nights at Buena Vista Surf Club
- Unlimited yoga, 2-3 Yoga classes offered daily (Bikram Method, Vinyasa, Hatha & Yin, All classes are optional) and Nightly Meditation
- 1 Surf lesson and unlimited board use
- 2 gourmet, nourishing, ethical, local and delicious meals daily + smoothies & snacks (lunch is either raw fruit and veggies or tacos and fish at the beach front restaurants)
- Complimentary desserts and snacks
- Local organic coffee, tea, and filtered water
- Day trip to San Juan Del Sur
- Optional Sunset Boat Cruise to Secluded Beach
- Massage available on-site
Airfare: Flights not included. Contact Mandy Pentland at Squamish Flight Centre for flight information and travel deals! Call 604-898-3951 or email email@example.com
Ground transportation to and from Managua Airport (MGA).
For information or questions please call 604-390-3330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.